You will need to print out a game card and a page of pictures for each person who will be playing bingo. You will also need an extra page of pictures for the caller to use.
- Colored Bingo Card PDF File
- Colored Bingo Card JPG File
- Colored Bingo Pictures PDF File
- Colored Bingo Pictures JPG File
- Black and White Bingo Card PDF File
- Black and White Bingo Card JPG File
- Black and White Bingo Pictures PDF File
- Black and White Bingo Pictures JPG File
Each player should cut out the pictures and choose their favorites to glue onto each square of the game card, except the center square. They should write the word FREE in the center square. You should cut out the pictures for the caller and place them in any container.
Start playing the game by having the caller take one picture out of the container. The caller should show the picture to all of the players, who should then cover that picture if they glued it onto their card. You can give them beans to use to cover the pictures or cut small squares from colored paper.
This continues until someone covers 5 pictures in a row. If a player does cover 5 in a row, they should yell out BINGO.
I hope you enjoy playing St. Patrick's Day bingo. If you are looking for more St. Patrick's Day party games, check out my St. Patrick's Day Printable Games.